Walk for welfare – welfare for women program in Australia

Posted 6 months ago by Rabindra Ojha

Non – Resident Nepalese Association, Australia is organizing a program titled ‘Walk for welfare’ with a slogan ‘Welfare for women’ with an aim of raising awareness on mental health and domestic violence.

This program is a nationwide initiative launched by NRNA, Australia. The program is scheduled to be held in all the major cities of Australia. 60 percent of the funds raised through this program will be implemented for various activities related to women such as empowerment, domestic violence minimization, treatment for depression and psychological problems by Nari Nikunja Australia of NRNA and remaining 40 percent will be saved in the social welfare fund.

The detailed schedule of the program is:

Sydney – 10 march 2018

Brisbane – 18 march 2018

Adelaide – 24 march 2018

Canberra – TBA

Darwin – TBA

Melbourne – TBA

Perth – TBA

The participants can register their names through the official website of NRNA, Australia, www.nrn.org.au. Also for detailed information on sponsorship package, same website can be obtained from the same website.

You can also download our Android App And iOS App . We are also in social network Facebook and Twitter

More News

Comment